i forgot what i was doing
saw a gif of this but i can’t remember where i saw it fff if anyone knows, please tell me!
EDIT: FOUND IT
okay but hear me out
- male jaeger pilots getting extra moody when their female co-pilots are on their periods
- male jaeger pilots getting to experience cramps via the drift and their faces go ashy and white and they have to clench their jaws to keep it together
- male jaeger pilots providing small comforts to their female co-pilots because they know what they need without having to ask
- male jaeger pilots calling out other pilots for their misogynistic shit because NAH BRO YOU DON’T FUCKIN KNOW
- male jaeger pilots being able to tell when their female partner is pregnant before they can and either having to break it to them up front or find ways to give them hints
- Fierce lady pilots with giant teddybear dudepilots
- ヽ(๏∀๏ )ﾉ
So, I watched Pushing Daisies…
STEVE CARRIES THOSE PICTURES EVERYWHERE. ;___; 100 YEAR OLD BFF 5EVA
Jessica Rey presents the history of the evolution of the swimsuit including the origins of its design, how it has changed overtime and the post-feminist association of the bikini symbolizing female empowerment. She refers to neuro-scientific studies revealing how male brains react to images of scantily clad women versus images of women deemed modest and what the implications of the results are for women in society.
(Note: As the OP, I disagree with Rey’s approach to putting the onus on women to alter ourselves rather than to alter the male perception of women – brain wiring has plenty to do with socialization and if we worked against the culture that fuels men’s objectification of women, women’s clothing choices would matter far less in terms of how men perceive us and determine how to interact with us).
when people talk shit about sansa stark
Happy birthday, Booker! (4/19/1874)